INGREDIENTS (20CM FRYING PAN FOR 13 SERVES)
・Vanilla essence...few dashes
・Strawberry cream...200g (whipped cream contained strawberry jam)
1. Place plain flour and egg in a bowl then mix it well.
2. Ad sugar, melted butter, vanilla essence and milk in it then combine them well.
3. Use kitchen towel to apply a thin layer of butter on the pan
4. Pour the mixture into the pan, keep flipping until both sides are well cooked.
make 13 serves.
5. Layer the crepe → strawberry cream → layer the crepe (repeat until all the crepes are consumed)
6. Top with strawberries to finish--