Sweet Sandwich! 4 Food Macaroons
It's like the real thing♡
A selection of 4 easy-to-make lunch macaroons for everyone!
・ Egg white ... 50g
・ Sugar ... 15g
・ Powder sugar… 60g
・ Almond flour ... 100g
・ Food color: appropriate amount
Cream cheese cream
・ Cream cheese… 150g
・ Fresh cream… 50ml
・ Honey ... 30g
・ Food color pen: appropriate amount
1. For cream cheese cream, put all ingredients in a bowl, mix and cool in the refrigerator.
2. Make meringue by dividing sugar into egg whites and adding it several times.
3. Add the sifted powdered sugar and almond flour and mix.
4. Press the dough against the sides of the bowl and do macaronage until the dough becomes shiny.
5. Add your favorite food color and mix.
6. Squeeze to the desired shape and leave for 1 hour until the surface is dry.
7. Bake in a 150 degree oven for 15 minutes. Chill.
8. Write your favorite design with a food color pen.
9. Cream cheese cream is completed.