I tried to make my meringue cookies easy to make and colorful!
Just lay out pastel-colored cookies like spring and the table will become gorgeous at once♡
・ Egg white ... 2
・ Powdered sugar (can be sugar)… 110g
・ Red, green, yellow food colour: appropriate amount
1. Divide into egg yolks and egg whites, and beat with a whisk until egg whites form a soft peak
2. When the foam becomes snow-white, add a small amount of red crimson of your favorite color to the egg whites and whisk.
(This time, egg white and powdered sugar are divided into 4 equal parts to make 4 color meringue)
3. Pack in a squeeze bag and squeeze it into the desired shape directly on the oven sheet
4. Bake in an oven at 100 ° C for 1 hour and cool down to complete ♪
* If you add too much food coloring, it will become darker, so add a little bit by little to make a cute pastel color ♪
If you use multiple colors, it becomes colorful and can be used for parties as desserts ♪
It is a recipe that looks very stylish and looks good in cooking, although it can be done very easily ♡
Please make it by all means ☆