We made cute ballerina pops ♡
Even though it's simple, it’s very feminine and adorable!
■ Cooking time: about 15 minutes
■ Ingredients cost: About 340 yen
· Marshmallow ... 3 pieces
· White chocolate ... 150g
· Food color (pink) ... a little
· Topping sugar (dark pink) ... appropriate amount
1. Pour white chocolate and pink chocolate melted in hot water into the inside of each lunch cup. Put extra chocolate back into the bowl and chilled in a refrigerator for about 15 minutes. Repeat this 2-3 times.
2. Remove the chocolate from the lunch cup, fill the rest of the melted chocolate on the edge of the white chocolate, add sugar on the edge. Cool it in a refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
3. Cut out the upper part of the marshmallow into a V. Warm a gold skewer in boiling water and stick it into the marshmallow.
4. Wrap a ribbon around the “waist”, then it is complete!