This year's Christmas nails are not just cute!
Everyone is delighted with the miniature Santa that comes out like Matryoshka one after another!
It is an excellent entertaining design ♡
1. Apply base clear gel.
2. Apply a sheer brown gel twice.
3. Apply glitter gel.
4. Apply non-wipe top coat gel.
5. Apply gold mirror powder and top gel.
6. Place the nail tip cut in half on the tip of the nail and apply the red color gel.
7. Draw a white line.
8. Make face and beard with acrylic powder. Apply red gel on cheeks and nose and draw eyes with black gel.
9. Make a belt with black acrylic powder and mold gloves.
10. Stud the belt.
11. Apply the top coat to the entire Santa.
12. Add a triangle shaped nail tip and apply red gel twice.
13. Finished with white acrylic powder to make hat edges and pompoms.
produced by cin-cia nail academy @cincia_nail
Nail school tokyo
Cynthia Nail Academy
Nail design: Kanami Sagawa
Nail model recruitment
Nail model introduction