Alleviate Pain from Masks!
📱✨ Search by category and search on Mamatus WEB 🤗 → https://www.mamatas.net/
If you keep wearing a mask, the back of your ears will hurt 😓
Here are three ways to solve that problem!
1. Cut the cotton in half.
2. Stick double-sided tape on the edge of the cotton and wrap it around the rubber on the mask.
3. Do the same on the other side.
4. Put on the mask so that the cotton is behind your ears.
1. Attach a hairpin to the mask rubber.
2. Do the same on the other side.
3. Put on the mask as usual and fasten the hairpin to your hair.
If it still hits your ear, pin the pin over your ear.
It is also recommended for children♪
1. Attach the clip to the mask rubber.
2. Thread the rubber on the other side through the clip.
3. Put on a mask from the top and match it to the shape of your face.
All you have to do is hide it with your hair.