Baby Chick Mango Roll Cake 🐣
With plenty of delicious mango cream, you can’t go wrong with making this adorable roll cake!
It’s great for kids’ birthday parties and any animal-themed parties!
■ Cooking time: about 40 minutes (except for cooling time)
■ Ingredients cost: about 1000 yen
Roll cake dough
・ Eggs ... 3 pieces
Powdered sugar: 50 g
・ Rice flour ... 50 g
・ Soy milk ... 1 teaspoon
・ Honey ... 1 teaspoon
・ Fresh cream ... 300 ml
・ Mango syrup ... 50 g
・ Fresh cream ... 50 ml
・ Chocolate ... 100 g
-Yellow peach ... appropriate amount
・ Add fresh cream, sugar and mango syrup to a bowl and whisk
・ Heat fresh cream for the chick eye area in a microwave for 20 seconds.
1. Add chocolate to fresh cream and mix
2. Pour step 1 into the straw and chill in the freezer.
3. Add eggs and powdered sugar to the bowl, boil over hot water, then mix with a hand mixer.
4. Sift the rice flour and mix in. Add soy milk, honey, and mix quickly
5. Bake for 16 minutes in an oven at 170 ° C.
6. Apply a thin layer of mango cream to the roll cake dough and put a yellow peach on it. Apply cream so that the yellow peach is hidden. Remove chocolate from the straw. Add plenty of the remaining cream, roll it up and chill it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
Production: Miura Kikiko