Keema Curry with Eggplant
If you don't have time, you can make it by frying it quickly.
It's a perfect menu to make.
[Ingredients] 3 to 4 people
・ Ground beef ... 300g
・ Eggplant… 2
・ Garlic ... 1 piece
・ Salt and pepper ...
・ Curry powder ... 2 tsp
* If you eat with children, please choose curry powder without spiciness
・ Soy sauce ... 1 tsp
・ Salad oil ... 3 tbsp
・ Parsley ... appropriate
・ Petit tomatoes etc ...
[How to make]
1. Cut the eggplant into 1cm cubes and chop the garlic.
2. Put salad oil and garlic in a frying pan and heat, add minced meat and fry on medium heat until the color of the meat changes
3. Add salt and pepper, soy sauce and curry powder to 2 and mix.
4. Add eggplant and fry until dry
5. Topped with soft-boiled or boiled eggs if you like.