・ Handkerchief in Large
・ Lace in flower version
・ Hand towels
・ Bias fold tape
・ Glue for fibre
・ Scissors for sewing purpose
・ Iron set
? Three pockets
1. Prepare a large size of handkerchief, fold the bottom up in 1/3 of the whole, then apply glue vertically four times on the area (see the clip), fold up to meet the middle part.
2. Apply glue on the lace which is cut in 2/3 length, stick to the folding lines
3. Apply heat with the iron set to let the glue sit for good.
? Tow pockets
1. Make a cut through the middle of the bottom up to the centre point of the whole hand towel
2. Apply bias tape on the cutting lines (both sides)
3. Apply glue on the edge of the top and the sides, fold in to seal to make two pockets
4. Apply iron set to let glue set properly