・Sugar stars...as you preferred
・Food coloring in black or icing chocolate...as you expected
1. Serve plain flour before use; Leave butters in room temp.
2. Whip the butter ,and add sugar in then blend properly.
3. Add egg and flour int it and combine them well with a robber spatular, then freeze it 30 mins
4. Apply sprinkles of sifted flour on a chopping board, roll up the cookie dough in 5mm with a pin roller. Cut the cookie dough in round shape then put them on a baking tray.
5. Bake in 170 degrees for 7-10 mins, then let it cool down.
6. Cook sugar glass . Pour the sugary liquid into 2 holes-made cookies(do not fill it up)
7. When the sugar glass is hardened, layer another hole-made cookie with white chocolate.
8. Put sugar stars then seal with another sugar glass contained hole-made cookie.
9. Warm the food coloring with water first then paint a face on cookies.