• Milk ...100ml
• Sugar ... 50g
• Gelatin ...8g
• Yogurt ...250g
• Lemon Juice ...1Tbsp
• Heavy Cream ...150ml
• Orange Jelly ...150ml
• Gelatin ...5g
1. Warm milk and sugar in a pot. Add gelatin into the pot and dissolve it. Strain the mixture and pour into a bowl.
2. Add yogurt and lemon juice into the bowl and stir it.
3. Beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form and add it into 2. Pour the texture into a cake mold and put it into a refrigerator.
4. Pour orange juice into a bowl and heat it in a microwave at 600w for 1min to melt the gelatin. Cool it down.
5. Pour 4 on the top of 3 and put it into a refrigerator again.
Enjoy your yogurt cake♡