・Aurora tapes( 8 colors pack) in 27cm*4 tapes
in 12.6cm* 4 stapes AMAZON
・Rounded label stickers(33mm)... SEKAIDOU
・Bamboo skewers(3mm*36cm) AMAZON
・4 beads KIWASEISAKUJO MANUFACTURER
1. Cut the 4 tapes of the aurora pack in 27cm, another 4 tapes in 12.5cm
2. Cut the tapes in a quarter basis to make it even thiner (it will end up getting 16 thin tapes all together, 2 tapes in one color of a pack are used )
3. Make a hole in the centre of a rounded label sticker ( 8 stickers are holed in the clip)
4. Get 16 thin(12.5) tapes ready to stick onto the edge of a holed sticker then top with another holed sticker to seal, repeat same for the other side. It may look like a small lantern when you finish this step.
5. Get another 16 thick(27cm) tapes ready to stick onto the edge of a holed stick, top another holed sticker to seal. Turn to them other side, get the small lantern like ball ready, then start pulling the unset thick tapes throguh the hole of one side of the small ball. seal with another holed sticker.
6. Glue a bead then let it stay on the point where the 5.5 cm locating from the top to the point), press it firm ensure it is not movable. grab the two balls, let it go through the bamboo skewer, the top bead will stop the balls you made.
7. Stick another bead to the point where the 20cm located. (measuring from the top to the point), let the bottom ball stay upon the bead to finish
The idea is originally from HARUE UMEMOTO
DEMONSTRATOR: MIRAN KATSUMATA