■ Cooking time: about 25 minutes (excluding cooling time in refrigerator)
■ Material cost: About $7
■ Ingredients (For 2)
· White chocolate ... 100 g
· Chocolate ... 100 g
· Sponge cake ... appropriate amount
· Whipped cream ... appropriate amount
· Raspberry sauce ... appropriate amount
· Oreo ... 2 pieces
1. Melt the chocolate in a hot water bath.
2. Pour chocolate in paper cup and turn chocolate to spread as far as the edge
3. Spread white chocolate on a paper dish and spread it with a spatula so that it goes to the edge and cool it in a refrigerator.
4. Remove paper cup and paper dish after each chocolate is set
5. Place the sponge cake in the cup chocolate and add whipped cream, oreos, raspberry sauce and put it on white chocolate plate. Done♪