■ Ingredients (20 serves)
※ Use artificial color instead of raspberry powder if need.
1. Place butter, egg, icing sugar in a mixing bowl, stir them properly then add plain flour and raspberry powder, blend it well.
2. Same for making another two flavored doughs.
3. Roll out the doughs, use the hands to press it down into a flatter rectangle about 5 mm thick then freeze them in the fridge.
4. Laminate the three doughs and roll out into a rectangle to 5 mm thick, slice the dough into belt shape, and get them connected to make flatterStripes-look rectangle.
5. Use star or heart cooking cutters to cut the dough,
place them in a baking tray then transfer to the oven in 170 degrees for 15- 20 minutes. ENJOY♪