You don't need a steamer! ? Easy-to-eat exquisite meat bun
Fresh fluffy meat bun at home ♥
If you use a pancake mix, you can easily make it without a steamer!
Pancake mix …… 150g
Milk ... 4 tablespoons
Salad oil: 1/2 tbsp
Bean paste / meat man
Ground pork ...... 50g
Grated ginger ... 1/2 tbsp
Sake ... 1/2 tbsp
Sesame oil ..... a little
Soy sauce .... 1/2 tbsp
Oyster sauce .... 1/2 tablespoon
Salt and pepper ..... a little
Potato starch ... 1/2 tbsp
1. Put all the ingredients of the dough into a bowl and knead firmly by hand for about 5 minutes.
(If the dough sticks to your hand while kneading, sprinkle a small amount of HM or flour on it for easy kneading.
2. Knead firmly for 5 minutes and divide into 4 equal parts.
3. Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
4. Put the curry roux in the ball.
5. Spread the dough into four equal parts, put the ingredients properly, and pinch the edges of the dough.
Make a flutter and finally twist the fluttered part and close the mouth
6. Put 4 pieces of meat buns in a frying pan lightly laid with oil.
7. After confirming the charcoal on the back side, add 200 ml of water, cover and cover for 6 minutes on medium heat.
Completed when water is gone.
The meat bun swells up while steaming,
Please put them apart.