Perfect for Fall ♡ Pumpkin Mochi!
It is a hand-sized pumpkin rice cake with a pumpkin design!
・ Rice flour ... 120g
・ Sugar ... 60g
・ Water ... 160ml
・ Food color ...
・ Pumpkin ... 300g
・ Sugar ... 50g
・ Cream ... 1 tablespoon
・ Pumpkin seeds ... appropriate amount
・ Corn starch: appropriate amount
1. Add rice flour, water and sugar in a bowl and mix. Color with food color.
Wrap gently and heat in a 600W microwave for 2 minutes. Mix once and heat for 30 seconds.
2. Place the mix of step 1 on a cutting board with cornstarch on it, spread it flat and cool.
3. Heat the pumpkin in a microwave to soften it. Remove the seeds and hollow out the contents.
4. Mix the hollowed out contents with sugar and fresh cream to make a pumpkin bowl. *
5. Wrap the pumpkin bowl into the cut rice cake. *
6. Tie it with a thread to make a mark like a pumpkin. Lay it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
7. Remove the thread and place the pumpkin seeds on top.
Production: Kyoko Miura