Today I will show you how to easily create this complicated looking up-do hairstyle!
1. Leaving the side sections out, take the top section and create a braid.
2. With the braid and the back section tie into a ponytail.
3. Create a loop above the hair band, and pull the ponytail through it from under. Pull the ponytail to tighten the hairband.
4. Take the side sections and twist or braid and secure into place at the back.
5. Take the ponytail and secure into place to make a bun
Check the video for details!