Speaking of summer, Japanese people eat Somen! Let's survive in hot summer with a slightly different arrangement recipe
■ Cooking time About 30 minutes (excluding cold storage time)
■ Material cost Approx. 230 yen
· Somen plain, pink ... 1 bunch each
· Mentsuyu ... 50ml
· Water ... 200ml
· Powdered gelatin ... 8 g
· Okura ... 1/2
· Strips of thin omelet... appropriate amount
· Imitation crab meat... 6 pieces
· Sweet corn ... 3 tablespoons
Boil the somen according to the notation of the package. Cooling noodles with cold water.
Put oil on the doughnut shaped mold.
1. Put Mentsuyu and water in a pot and heat it until just before boiling. Add gelatin and mix until it melts, and take coarse heat.
2. Serve your favorite ingredients in the mold and put Somen on top of it.
3. Pour 1 in the mold gently and cool in a refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
4. Take off them from the mold and serve it on the plate