■ Ingredients (for 3 people)
Using a 20 cm diameter frying pan
· Eggs ... 3
· Sugar ... 40g
· Milk ... 20g
· Salad oil ... 20g
· Pan cake mix ... 50g
1. Divide eggs into egg whites and egg yolks, add 30g of sugar to egg whites and mix.
2. Mix egg yolk, sugar 10g, milk, salad oil, mix hot cake mix.
3. Combine No.1 and No.2 and mix softly.
4. Put cooking sheet and paper cup in a frying pan and pour 3 into it. Bake it with a lid and bake for 10 minutes with a low heat.
5. Take it out from the frying pan and finish it with powdered sugar ♪