■ Cooking time: about 40 minutes (excluding time to cool in the refrigerator)
■ Material cost: Approximately $15.50
■ Ingredients (18 cm mold)
· Oreo ... 150g
· Unsalted butter ... 60g
· Cream cheese ... 350 g
· Heavy cream ... 400ml
- Granulated sugar ... 120 g
· Black cocoa powder ... 3 tablespoons
· Gelatin ... 15 g (bloom it with 3 tablespoons of water)
· Gold powder ... appropriate amount
(Preparation) Set the cream cheese to room temperature.
1. Put Oreos in Ziplock bag and crush with rolling pin to make it finer. Add melted butter and mix in well.
2. Place 1 in the cake mold and spread it with a spoon tightly pushing down. Cool it in a refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. Mix cream cheese and granulated sugar in a bowl with a hand mixer. When smooth, put the cream in in several times and mix.
4. Place the gelatin heated for 30 seconds at 600W in while filtering with a tea strainer and mix well.
5. Transfer 1/3 of the dough to a separate bowl and mix the black cocoa powder in while sifting with a tea strainer until it runs out.
6. Put half of white dough in mold and put half of black dough on from the top. Repeat 2 times.
7. Make marble patterns with chopsticks, put in a refrigerator and solidify for 3-4 hours. Done♪