Just put the ingredients in the aluminum foil dish and wait!
Fluffy omelet is completed ♡
It is also eco-friendly because it uses oil from canned tuna!
・ Eggs… 2
・ Potato… 1 piece
・ Onion ... 1/4
・ Carrots… 1/4
・ Cheese that melts
・ Tuna ... 1/2 can
・ Rosemary… appropriate amount
・ Salt and pepper ... appropriate amount
1. Put oil of canned tuna on plate
2. Add half the tuna, split the eggs into two, add salt and pepper and mix well
3. Add the chopped vegetables
4. Put the melting cheese on top and put it on a grill net and cover with aluminum foil lightly
5. (Depending on the heat) If the surface is solidified while watching the situation for about 20 to 30 minutes, it is completed ♪