• Melon (2 colors)...2cm thick/slice
• Watermelon...2cm thick slice
• Blueberry... 1/2 pack
• Pineapple... 2cm thick slice
• Whipped Cream
• Strawberry... 4
1. Cut each melons, watermelon and pineapple into 2cm slices.
2. Remove seeds and rinds.
3. Use kitchen paper to absorb excess juice on the surface. Apply whipped cream and put one on the other.
4. Put blueberries into the hole that you made.
5. Apply whipped cream on the top and side of the cake. Decorate with strawberries and mint.
Enjoy your fruitcake♡