1. Crack eggs into a bowl and beat with a whisk. Add sugar and beat more.
2. Add vegetable oil first and then add milk into 1. Mix more.
3. Sift weak flour, baking powder, black cocoa and cocoa together. Add the powder into 2 and mix it.
4. Apply vegetable oil on the cookie mold and pour 3 into it. Pre-heat oven to 180℃ bake it for 30 to 40 mins.
5. Cut off the top of the cake to make it flat.
6. Put heavy cream and sugar in a bowl and whip it. Add crushed Oreo cookie.
7. Put 6 between 5.
Enjoy your Oreo cookie cake♡