■ Cooking time: about 1 hour 40 minutes
■ Material cost: Approximately $16
· Water ... 170ml
· Butter ... 80g
· Salad oil ... 20ml
· Cake flour ... 100g
· Eggs (M) ... 4
· Custard cream ... 500ml
· Whipped cream ... 1000ml
Sift the flour. Beat eggs well. Put parchment paper on the baking tray.
Preheat oven to 220 ℃.
1. Put water, butter and salad oil in a pan and heat over high until it boils. Turn off heat.
2. Add flour at once and mix thoroughly with wooden spatula until powder disappears.
3. Heat the dough on low heat and mix for about 1 minute and 30 seconds.
4. Remove from heat, add the egg in 2-3 times and mix until it becomes glossy. Continue until the dough, after being lifted by the spatula, drops at first, hangs down, and gently starts to fall.
5. Put the dough in a pastry bag and squeeze out so that the center becomes high.
Place water on your fingertips and press lightly on the dough to make it flat.
6. Spray the entire dough with water and bake for 75 minutes in an oven at 220 ℃.
7. Cut 6 in half, squeeze in custard cream and whipped cream. Done♪