・Whipped cream...4 TBSP
・Cheese powder...2 TBSP
・Olive oil...1 tbsp
・Cooked rice...1 bowl
・Black pepper...few pinches
1. Place egg yolk, whipped cream and cheese powder in a mixing bowl, have them well blend.
2. Mince spring onions and chop the bacon into the size of 1 cm
3. Heat a frying pan with olive oil, put the minced spring onions and chopped bacon in the pan and stir fry them.
4. Add cooked rice, mixture from step 1, salt and pepper in the pan. Turn the heat off, then stir the ingredients properly until the ingredients are medium cooked.
5. Serve with bowls, add an egg yolk and sprinkle black pepper, parmesan cheese on the risotto to finish♪