1. Insert one straw in the other straw to make it a long straw.
2. Fold straw in center at 90 degree angle
3. View from the bottom after the first 3 folds (the bottom corner forms a right triangle)
4. Repeat step 2.
5. Repeat step 2.3.4
6. Continue by wrapping the two ends around the star base in crisscross motion.
7. To finish the star, insert one end into the outer layer of the next side to be wrapped. then cut the excess from both ends.
8. Make a hole at the remaining part, then trim the edge to oval shape with a scissor.
9. Get the key chain in the hole to finish!