■Ingredients (makes 3)
1 slice of kiwifruit
1 slice of pineapple
120g shiratamako (glutinous rice flour)
60g granulated sugar
Black bean paste
1. Mix glutinous rice flour, sugar and water together.
2. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 1min 30sec (600w). Remove from microwave and mix well. Microwave again for 1min 30 sec (600w) and mix.
3. Sprinkle your baking pan with corn starch. Put 2on it and sprinkle corn starch over. Cover
with plastic wrap and roll out the dough. Let it cool and cut into3 pieces.
4. Place fruits inside the black bean paste and shape into a ball.
5. Wrap dough around 1 and you are done!