・Cooked rice...about 1 serve
・Ketchup ...3 tbsp
・Potato starch...1/2 tbsp
・Soy sauce...1 tbsp
・Salt and pepper...sprinkles
Chop spring onion into 1 cm pieces.
Beat eggs in a small bowl
1.Add 1/2 tbsp of potato starch into whole egg liquid then blend it well
2. Preheat the omelet pan then add in vegetable oil, pour the egg liquid in the pan to make a thin layer of egg.
Same step for making another thin layer of egg white. Let the thin layers chill.
3. Cut the thin layer of egg in 1 cm slices, then start making lattice with egg white layer and egg layer.
<Ketchup fried rice>
4. Preheat a frying pan in medium heat then add in butter, stir fry the wiener sausages and chopped spring onion.
5. Let spring onion well cooked then add in plain rice and ketchup, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Adjust the seasoning then transfer the content to a plate.
6. Top with the lattice to finish.