Yummy?! Realistic Crab Nails!
It looks delicious enough to want to bite it!
Introducing a juicy thick crab nail that will no doubt stimulate your appetite ♡
1. Apply the navy gel twice.
2. Make two round acrylic powders of different sizes.
3. Draw the shape of scissors with white gel.
4. Add the scissor barbs.
5. Once hardened with UV light, draw on the details and scissors again from above to create a texture.
6. Spread the sheer red gel over the larger circle and place the white gel in dots before curing.
7. Color the shell with white, red and orange gel.
8. Coat the whole with top gel.
9. Complete with a leaf for nails.
Nail model recruitment
Nail model introduction