【What You Need】
・ Origami 2 sheets
・ One piece of 21cm x 18cm drawing paper
・ Two pieces of 10cm x 10cm drawing paper
・ 4 to 6 line tapes
・ Two embroidery threads around 30cm
・ Masking tape
・ Double-sided tape
1. Cut the origami in half and make a wave fold.
2. Make four 1s, secure both ends with double-sided tape and combine them into one.
3. Bundle the two ends with double-sided tape.
4. Round 3 on the edge of 21cm x 18cm drawing paper.
5. Wrap the double-sided tape around the base, paste the line tape there, and paste the masking tape from above.
6. Attach double-sided tape to both ends of the folded origami paper and stop the embroidery thread.
7. Roll a piece of 10cm x 10cm drawing paper on top of the stick, and apply double-sided tape.
8. At 7 apply the embroidery thread downward so that the line tape is applied once, folded down and turned up.
9. Round 10cm x 10cm drawing paper from the top of 8.
10. Add curl to the line tape and cut the extra length embroidery thread to complete.