We Made New Zealand Famous Pavlova
Introducing Pavlova, a New Zealand traditional sweet made with plenty of meringue.
After the crispy texture, there is no doubt that the new texture that melts down will become addictive!
・ Egg white ... 100g
・ Sugar ... 100g
・ Baking powder ... 1g
・ Corn starch ... 2 teaspoons
・ Vinegar ... 1/2 teaspoon
・ Whipped cream: appropriate amount
・ Matcha sauce: appropriate amount
・ Simmered sweet chestnut ... A proper amount
・Warabimochi ... appropriate amount
・ Gold leaf ... appropriate amount
・ Favorite fruit ... appropriate amount
・ Powdered sugar ... appropriate amount
1. Put egg whites in a bowl and mix with a hand mixer until it turns whitish.
2. Add sugar 3 times to make a shiny meringue.
3. Sift in vinegar, baking powder and corn starch and mix.
4. Place in a squeeze bag and squeeze 2 pieces onto the oven sheet.
5. Sprinkle one piece with green tea sauce and mix it so that only the surface is marbled.
6. Bake for 90 minutes in a 130 degree oven. Leave for 30 minutes without opening the oven.
7. Completed by adding your favorite toppings to the baked meringue.
Production: Kyoko Miura