It’s Handmade ?! Antique Camera Necklace
A camera that cuts out important daily moments. The appearance is also part of the charm!
This time, it is a pendant inspired by an antique camera ♡
【What to prepare】
・ Daiso silicone resin mold antique
・ LED & UV craft resin liquid
・ Color drops (black) (colorant for resin)
・ Resin toning palette
・ Toning stick
・ UV light
・Mirror effect kit
・ Plain writing
・ Hand drill for craft
・ Triangle part
1. Pour black colored resin into the mold of the camera and harden with UV light. Because there is little transparency in the color, even if the light goes out, you can turn it over without removing it from the mold, the light will harden the opposite side firmly.
2. Place the hardened resin in a place where it is easy to work on, and apply a mirror effect kit adhesive to the bottom of the camera or the edge of the lens where you want to make it look metallic.
3. Apply the mirror effect to the place where the adhesive was applied and rub it off with a toothpick and peel it off slowly. Apply this to all the areas where the adhesive is applied and color it in gold.
4. Apply resin to the entire camera with a flat brush and coat it.
5. Glue the rhinestone on top with resin.
6. Using a hand drill, drill holes on both sides of the camera, insert the resin-coated heaton, and harden.
7. Complete by putting the chain through the hoops with a triangle part and complete!
The mirror effect has a sense of antiqueness when there is unevenness.