・Cream cheese... 300g
・Lemon juice... some
・Coconut oil... 50g
・Tart dough... 18cm
・Shine muscat... a half bunch
・Jelly liquid...(gelatin 5g + hot water 50cc)
・blueberries... as needed
1. Mix cream cheese at room temperature and sugar, add lemon juice and coconut oil. Stir them till formed.
2. Put the above (1) into the tart dough, preserve and chill it in the fridge over an hour.
3. Cut muscats in a half, line them up on the above (2).
4. Spread jelly liquid (dissolved gelatin) on the muscats, and pour it in. Make sure not to overflow the tart dough. Chill it in the fridge for an hour.
5. Put blueberries on the top, ready to serve♪ ※ it's OK that you can put blueberries and chill the tart in the fridge together at the 4th step.