In hot summer, it’s best to have a cold drink.
In such a case, why not make a cold, frozen carbonated drink?
1. Drink a little soda and reduce the contents.
2. Shake well and refrigerate for 3 to 3 and a half hours in the freezer.
POINT !: Time varies depending on refrigerator, type and set temperature.
3. Remove from the freezer and avoid hitting it anywhere.
4. Loosen the cap and tap the bottle.
* Be careful not to shake it too hard, as it is dangerous.
WEB updates parent and child horoscope and childcare comics every day ♪