Before the snow melts!
We made a snow crystal pattern nail, reminiscent of winter's real great point: "snow"!
By finishing with a matte coat, it reminds us of snow!
Please try out this cute crystal nail in the winter before it gets warm ♡
1. Paint the base gel
2. Paint the base color
3. Draw a small snow flake
4. Add a white gel to the sponge and dab
5. Place sheer white randomly
6. Put Matte top Gel
7. Draw larger snow crystal than before
8. Write a small snow crystal with silver gel
9. Completed with pearl and stone on top
produced by Nail Quick