I tried to party party specifications with pink sweet and delicious macaroons pop!
■ Cooking time: About 1 hour 30 minutes
■ Ingredients cost: About 510 yen
· Egg whites ... 50g
· Sugar ... 15 g
· Almond Powder ... 60g
· Powdered sugar ... 100 g
· Food coloring ... a little
· Icing ... appropriate amount
· White chocolate ... 100 g
· Fresh/heavy cream ... 50 g
· Food coloring ... appropriate quantity
Steps 1-3 are preparation (Macaroon Dough)
1. Beat the egg whites in the bowl until they turn white. Add sugar in two separate parts and make a firm meringue. Add food coloring and mix
2. Sift the almond powder and powdered sugar into another bowl
3. Add step 2 to 1 and mix. Macaronage (placing meringue and ingredients in the macaroon).
4. Put 90% of the dough into a squeezable bag and squeeze it out into a circle with a diameter of 4 cm.
Add food coloring to the remaining dough, make it dark pink. Add the foot and nose and let it dry until the surface is dry
5.Lower the 160 degree preheated oven to 140 degrees Celsius and bake for 15 minutes
6. Draw ears, eyes, nose with icing
7. Boil fresh/heavy cream in a pot and dissolve it by adding white chocolate. Add coloring (pink) and mix several times to marble.
8.Place ganache on macaroon and add a stick through the macaron. Complete!