DIY Smartphone Theater Stand with Iron Beads
I made a smartphone theater with old iron beads! It makes watching movies and YouTube more fun ^ ^
【What you need】
・ Iron beads black, red, yellow, orange, white
・ Iron bead stand
・ Cooking sheet (or backing sheet attached to beads or table)
・ Household iron
・ Empty plastic bottle
・ Glue gun
・Miniature teddy bear
1. Arrange the beads like a movie theater on a table using iron beads. Make sure the size is as large as a smartphone. When finished placing them, place a baking tray sheet or backing sheet on top(that comes with the iron beads) of the iron beads and iron it from above.
2. Once the beads are attached, carefully remove and do the same with the other side.
3. Next, line up the beads as in the movie and iron them on both sides. This is the screen and side wall of the cinema.
4. Arrange the beads like a movie theater and make a cinema floor.
5. While the screen beads are not completely cooled, lightly press them on a plastic bottle etc. to make a curve.
6. Assemble the cinema as in the video. The parts for small chairs are glued with glue guns as are the teddy bears !!
Just place your phone in and start to watch the movie!
Please enjoy watching with cute teddy bears :)