■Ingredients (for two people)
- Pineapple ... 1/2 pieces
- Salad oil ... 1 teaspoon
- Garlic (chopped) ... 1 piece
- Green onion (chopped) ... 1/4
- Pork belly ... 2 sheets
- Shelled shrimp ... 20g
- Paprika (red) ... 1/4 pieces
- Bell pepper ... 1/2
- Egg (beaten) ... 1 piece
- Hot rice ... 200 g
- Chicken cube … 1/2 teaspoon
- Fish sauce ... 1 teaspoon
1. Hollow out the pineapple. Cut the pineapple meat, paprika and green pepper into 1 cm square. Cut the pork belly into 1 cm wide.
2. Put and fry the salad oil, garlic and green onion in a pan until the fragrance comes out.
Add and fry the pork belly and put the shelled shrimp after the color of the pork belly changes.
Add and fry the paprika, bell pepper, pineapple, salt and pepper.
Put and stir-fry the beaten egg and rice after cooking well.
Add and stir-fry the chicken cube and fish sauce. Finish after put the parsley♪