・Sponge cake....1 serve
・Cream cheese...100g( let it stay in room temp)
・Lemon juice...1 tbsp
・Japanese green tea powder(Matcha)...sprinkles
・Edible goldne papers...few pieces
・Chop chocolate into little pieces then put into a microwave bowl, heat in a 500w microwave for 60secs or 90 secs.
1. Cut the sponge cake into three layers. Take the second and top layers of the cake on the working station, like making egg rings, scoop out the centre sponges and leave thick sponge crust.
2. Place the second layer on the top of the base layer, coat with chocolate sauce .
3. Add sugar in the cream cheese then blend it well
4. Add yogurt and lemon juice in it and have them combine well. Lastly, add heavy cream in the mixture, blend it properly
5. Pour the mixture into the sponge to set, frost the top with green tea powder then sprinkle pieces of edible golden papers to finish