<DIY Sparkly Crystal Accessory Stand>
· Resin: Hoshi-no-Shizuku HARD
· Resin: Houseki-no-Shizuku Pink
· Pink Glitter
· Resin coloring palette
· Resin color stick (toothpick can be used)
· UV light
1. Mix the two resin mixtures and make your favorite color.
2. Add glitter to the colored resin made in 1 and mix.
3. Pour the colored resin into about half of the crystal type mold, then add a transparent resin to make gradation and cure. Make two of this.
4. Place colored resin in jewel type mold in the same way and solidify.
5. Put transparent resin in a small dish and fix the two crystals and jewel parts while adjusting it to angle of your choice.
6. Pour the remaining colored resin into the small dish and gradually add transparent resin to make gradation.
7. Drop a small amount of transparent resin in an arbitrary place, decorate with rhinestone, and harden it. Completed !!