<Cute stripe design! DIY Bath salts>
■ Material cost: About $6
■ Working time: 30 minutes
· Airtight jar
· Epsom salt ... 5 cup
· Sea salt ... 3cup
· Baking soda (edible) ... 1 cup
· Essential oil
· Food coloring
1. Put epsom salt, sea salt and sodium bicarbonate in a large bowl and mix well
2. Add an appropriate amount of essential oil, mix well, and separate mixture into two
3. Add food coloring+water solution into one and mix well.
4. Complete by layering into a jar
※ Please refrain from using if it does not fit your skin.