・Bread crumbs...1 TBSP
・Salt and pepper...sprinkles
・Water...half amount of the whole cabbage
・Consommé powder...1 TBPS
1. Trim the cabbage to let it fit in the rice cooker.
Get rid of the stem carefully.
2. Prepare a plastic bag, place ground meat, minced onions, egg liquid, bread crumbs, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and nutmeg powder in the bag then combine them well.
3. Cut a hole on a bag to pipe out the content inside cabbage.
4. Place the cabbage in the rice cooker, add in water, consommé powder then cook.
5. Top with sliced cheese then sprinkle some parsley to garnish