One of a Kind! Glistening Natural Stone Nail
DIY your favorite colors and shapes with gel!
How about a unique natural stone style nail?
1. Apply clear gel and cure for about 1 minute.
2. Attach the silver film.
3. Apply clear purple gel.
4. Apply twice so that the sheerness does not disappear.
5. Apply gold frame seal and coat.
6. Put the clear gel in the frame to give a three-dimensional effect.
7. Apply ivory gel inside frame. At this time, do not let it protrude.
8. Mix the white gel so that it looks like a marble.
9. Draw a natural stone pattern with brown gel.
10. Add aurora/holo gel.
11. Apply top gel only on parts and complete.
produced by esNAIL