I want to squish it ! Sweet and sour marshmallow of raspberry and mango puree was made ♡
■ Cooking time Approximately 40 minutes (excluding cold storage time)
■ Material cost approximately 475 yen
· Raspberry Puree ... 50g
· Mango Puree ... 50g
· Sugar ... 140 g (70 g each)
· Gelatin ... 10 g (5 g each)
· Water 40g (20g each)
· Corn starch ... appropriate amount
1. Put raspberry puree and sugar 70 g in a small pan and lightly boil down.
2. In a bowl, add 1 and gelatin dissolved with water and whisk with a hand mixer. After lathering until it gets stiff, put it into the pastry bag. Mango puree is made in the same way.
3. Prepare the silicon type of the paw pad and sprinkle the cornstarch evenly.
4. Squeeze the berry's marshmallow in the paw part (pink) and squeeze the mango's marshmallow from the top as it gets hardened.
5. When squeezing out to all mold, sprinkle the cornstarch from the top and cool it in a refrigerator and it is done!