Cute and Satisfying!! Bear Curry🐻
Curry flowing out from a cute bear head shape!
It is a cute curry that can be enjoyed by children and adults ♡
・ White rice ... 200g
・ Raw parsley ... appropriate amount
・ Potato ... 300g
・ Starch powder ... 30g
・ Salt… appropriate amount
・ Salad oil… appropriate amount
・ Onions ... 1/2
・ Minced meat ... 200g
・ Carrot… 1
・ Curry roux… 5 times
・ Seaweed… appropriate amount
・ Sausage ... 5
1. Heat the frying pan over medium heat and grind the salad oil. Fry chopped onions and carrots. When the onions become translucent, add minced meat and fry.
2. Add water and simmer for about 5 minutes. When the ingredients are cooked, melt curry roux and cool well.
3. Mash the boiled potatoes, add salt and potato starch and mix well. Wrap in the chilled curry and form it into a bear face.
4. Put in a heat-resistant bowl and heat at 600w for 3 minutes.
5. Serve the rice and parsley mixed rice and sausage on a plate, and put a bear face on it. Make a face with nori and complete.
Planning and production: Arisa Shirai