Bite-sized Bacon Chocolate Dish?!
Season when chocolate is delicious ♡
But why don't you try a different chocolate this year?
・ Bacon ... appropriate amount
・ Chocolate… appropriate amount
・ White chocolate ... appropriate amount
・ Ruby chocolate… appropriate amount
・ Freeze-dried strawberry piece ... appropriate amount
・ Pistachio dies… appropriate amount
・ Coarse salt: appropriate amount
■ Bacon molding
1. Make a ring
2. Wrap the thinly cut bacon to squeeze the ring and stab with a toothpick
3. Make it into a ribbon shape
1. Roll the bacon folded in half from the end
2. Stop at the desired volume with a toothpick
3. Make it into a rose shape
1. Bake the molded bacon in a 180 degree oven until it is crispy
2. Melt the chocolates with hot water
3. Dip into chocolate when bacon cools
4. Sprinkle with freeze-dried strawberry pieces, diced pistachio and coarse salt if desired.
Production: Kiriko Miura