This chignon might look hard to do, but it really isn't! This hairstyle will make you stand out anywhere you go!
1. Divide your hair into 3 parts and secure each of them with hair ties.
2. Create volume on the crown.
3. Rope braid each section separately. Loosen them up.
4. Pull the left braid towards your right, secure with bobby pins.
5. Pull the right braid towards your left, secure with bobby pins.
6. Tuck the ends inside of the braid. Secure with bobby pins.
7. Secure the middle braid with bobby pins.