■ Cooking time: About 60 minutes
■ Cost: Approximately $15
· Pre-made sponge cake (diameter 10 cm) ... 2 sheets
· Whipped cream ... appropriate amount
· Cut fruits of your choice ... appropriate quantity
· Kit-Kat (mini family size) ... 2 bags (28 pieces)
· Sugar paste ... 100 g (water ... 12.5 ml)
· Icing color (black) ... a little
· Wheat chocolate ... appropriate amount
· "Bell-Castella" sponge cake ... 2 pieces
· Chocolate pen (brown) ... appropriate amount
· Sword-like picks ... several
Mix together sugar paste and water and color it with icing color (black).
1. Apply whipped cream on the sponge cake and place your favorite cut fruits on. Then add cream and sponge cake and cleanly coat cake with cream
2. Align the kit-kats on the sides of the cake without any gaps.
3. Once the sugar paste is stretched like a string, wrap it around the kit-kats to make it look like a barrel.
4. Place the wheat chocolate on top of the cake, set one of the bell castellas to look like the body and put it on the cake. Draw a face with the chocolate pen on the other and place on top. Insert the sword style picks on the side and it's done♪