Normal polaroids are old school!
Transparent polaroids made with laminate film
Would you like to add a little flare to ordinary pictures?
【What to prepare】
· Photographs printed on plain paper
· Hand-laminated film B6 size
· baking pan
· Cutting board
· message card
· Glue stick
1. Open the laminate film and pinch the photo so that no air enters.
2. Cut the film to a size larger than the photo and peel off the top film.
3.Immerse it in the pan with water, rub the photo and remove paper fibers.
4. When the moisture of the photo dries, pinch again in the film. At this time, the surface on which the paper fibers were removed is laminated. Cut it so that air does not enter again, then cut it into the size of the picture and peel off the top film.
5. Cut out 2 cards so that they become a frame. Paste the photograph with the card and pinch it together!
Please also try making it with your favorite photos ♡