· Wide masking tape
· Oval meal dish
· Orange, yellow, green glitter manicure
· UV-LED resin Hard
· Autumn leaves
· Craft punch (butterfly type)
· UV light
· Necklace chain
1. Make a ring with the wide masking tape with the adhesive surface facing up, then push it on a flat desk and stick on. Put the meal plate on and fix it.
2. Apply plenty of nail polish to meal plate, blend it with a toothpick and make a gradation and dry thoroughly.
3. Cut out autumn leaves which are thoroughly dried and punch with a craft punch to make three butterflies.
4. Place the resin on top of the nail polish, place the butterflies on and solidify with UV light. Coat the resin on again from above.
5. Completed by connecting with the necklace chain!